Melex Ltd (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
Contact details of the Controller:
Melex Sp. z o.o.
ul. Inwestorów 25,
a) processing of personal data is necessary to conclude and execute an agreement (providing services by electronic means) or to take pre-contractual actions, particularly in order to:
- create and manage an account;
- handle and fulfil an order;
- carry out a payment process;
- provide the proper functioning and use of the website, as well as the quality of services;
- settle the performed agreements and services carried out within the framework of the website;
- handle the complaints and requests submitted through the contact form;
- make contact with regard to the performance of the agreement (providing services);
b) processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil the legal obligations of the Data Controller such as tax and accounting obligations, obligations related to the warranty and guarantee;
c) processing is necessary for the purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party, such as:
- data archiving and documentation of fulfilled obligations related to the personal data protection;
- handling the requests not directly related to the execution of the agreement;
- ensuring the safety of the services provided and a high level of customer service;
- debt collection and claims for damages;
- preparation of the internal statistics and analyses for the purposes of marketing and website development;
- preparation of promotional offers for regular customers and users,
d) processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the consent given voluntarily and knowingly in relation to the specific purpose of data processing set out in the content of this consent, in particular for the marketing purposes related to offering the products and services (newsletter).
The provided data are processed under Article 6 (1) (a) (b) (f) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), as well as on the basis of other provisions implementing or supplementing GDPR, in particular the provisions of the Act of 10 May 2018 on personal data protection.
Your data shall be stored no longer than it is necessary or required by the provisions of law, depending on the grounds for processing the personal data, particularly:
- in the case of processing the personal data on the basis of the user’s consent – the data shall be stored until the withdrawal of the consent and after the withdrawal of consent no longer than during 10-year period of limitation for any possible claims.
You have the right to demand from the Controller to access your personal data relating to you, correct them, remove or limit their processing; to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
You have the right to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case of discovering that the processing of your personal data is in breach of provisions of law.
Your data may be processed in the form of analytical, sales or marketing profiling in order to adapt the materials offered by the Controller to your needs and interests, and in order to make any measurements which will allow the Controller to improve the services provided. Binding decisions are not automated.